Wall Street Prayer Alliance
Friendship Evangelism is reaching out through building one on one relationship and public outreach events. Pastoral care is provided on individual and corporate basis.
We believe prayer and reaching out goes hand in hand. Our vision is also to empower other Houses of Prayer transition to HOPE centers, Houses of Prayer, Evangelism & Entrepreneurship.
It adopts a model of marriage between prayer movement and evangelism. The more we pray, the more we become aligned to God’s purposes and His heart. One of the things that is dear to God’s heart is reaching out to a fellow in love. Evangelism cannot be detached from prayer. It is for done by them who seek Him in prayer and intentionally reach out to others and minister in the power of the Holy Spirit.
“..and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah” Matt 16:4.
Get in touch with us for the dates you are interested to be part of the upcoming Operation Jonah initiative.
Outreach near the Bull
If there is already an existing Christian group within a company, the staff of Wall Street Prayer work alongside providing them resources and complimenting services that will enhance the spiritual longing of employees.
Providing voluntary chaplaincy services for prayer and biblical counseling on one on one basis with prior appointments for employees.
- Creating innovative Capital Markets Products
- Securitization Products and Solutions
- Long-term and repeated trade strategies
- Fixed income investing
- Portfolio Diversification – prevent over-concentration in specific assets.
- Risk Management – anticipate and avoid volatility in the marketplace
- Reliable Returns Over Time –provide opportunities for asset growth
- To create jobs in knowledge economy and knowledge economy infrastructure
- Invest in incubators and accelerators particularly in learning, creating and producing products and solutions.
- Quick cash flow, minimize concept risk vs marketability, scalability